Pavone Marketing Group, Inc. is seeking a Digital Media Buyer Planner to expand the digital capabilities in our fast-paced advertising agency. The ideal candidate is comfortable managing multiple online media campaigns simultaneously to drive lead generation and branding goals. They have a proven track record of optimizing online media campaigns to drive maximum ROI through an overzealous analytics approach to campaign management.
- Interpreting marketing objectives and developing effective advertising campaigns to achieve personal, department, and company goals
- Developing and executing digital marketing campaigns to drive awareness, traffic, and conversions utilizing a mix of PPC/paid search, paid social, retargeting, display media, etc.
- Utilizing primary and secondary research to understand our target audience’s media habits and identify opportunities
- Support creative with conception, development, and finalizing campaigns
- Manage budgets and optimize CPA through effective placement and pacing strategies
- Monitoring campaigns through robust reporting and analytics to track KPIs, optimize campaigns, and increase ROAS
- Collaborating cross-functionally with marketing team members to maximize paid performance through other channels
- Utilizing research tools to understand our target audience’s media habits and identify opportunities
- Management of agencies DSPs, social and SEM campaigns. Including structure, pixels and reporting
- Organization of digital creative assets in Google Campaign Manager and linking creative tags to our DSPs.
- Work with account & data science team to develop in-depth analysis of active tactics both during and after campaigns
- Manage budgets and optimize against client’s business goals and path to purchase KPIs through effective placement, frequency and pacing strategies.
- Centro/Basis DSP set-up and optimizations
- Facebook DSP set-up and optimizations
- Google Ads (SEM). Keyword planning. ad and landing page recommendations. set-up and optimization of campaigns.
- Google Campaign Manager (digital Ad server). set-up of campaigns and floodlight tags
- Integration between Ad server and multiple sources (both programmatic and direct to publisher)
- Experience in 3rd party data integration and 3rd party ad monitoring (i.e. fraud monitoring)
- CPA based campaigns.
- other DSP experience
Google Tag Manager experience
Google Analytics certified
experience in traditional media and how it works with digital objectives
experience in research tools like SEM Rush, MOAT or Nielsen
Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, or related fields
Must have at least 2 years of experience in Advertising or Media Buying
Strong interpersonal skills; a team player, positive and innovative thinker
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
Attention to details
Strong negotiation skills
Able to work in a fast-paced environment
Knowledge of IT or software development a plus