- Identify the core belief of the restaurant.
- Redesign the identity away from cliché “Mexican” to a fresh, edgy “today’s Mexico” feel while appealing to the built-in Miami market.
- Create an iconic mark that could easily be identified and remembered for representing delicious Mexican fare on the go.
- Establish a new identity suite of graphic treatments, textures, colors, and typography to be used across all media outlets including interiors.
- Redesign the interior direction to step away from the Moe’s look that was legacy from the previous tenant.
- Furnish the team with a toolkit for the identity for future growth.