Linking digital media, strategy, and consumer connections to create cross-channel initiatives that connect with consumers on their turf
Successful restaurant digital marketing is a system, not a collection of media outlets. When approached systematically the perfect metaphor presents itself: an ecosystem.
We approach marketing as its own ecosystem, where every touch-point and media outlet fuels multiple others. Everything works in unison to create a self-sustaining and growing brand.
Modern restaurant marketing ecosystems consist of the following channel categories: paid, owned, and earned. Each of the channel categories serves as drivers, destinations, and/or amplifiers. Through understanding the potential of these components, we’re able to design, develop, and deploy optimized marketing efforts that grow restaurant brands’ traffic, sales, and loyalty.
Digital Marketing Approach
Components of a successful restaurant digital marketing ecosystem
We approach digital marketing as a system of four major categories: Drivers, Campaigns, Amplifiers, and Destinations. Each category is a critical component in building an ever-growing system of traffic and sales.
Drivers. These are ongoing initiatives that do not end but keep driving traffic and interest from channels.
Campaigns. These are short-term, focused initiatives that drive traffic to Destinations for a limited period of time.
Amplifiers. Post engagement media channels that allow users to extend the reach of the brand.
Destinations. Any one of multiple areas of engagement that a restaurant has available for Patrons to immerse and interact. (e.g. location, website)
Digital Marketing Services
Full suite of services tailored for restaurant, Beverage, and hospitality brands
- 360° digital marketing strategy
- Consumer journey mapping (digital and physical experiences)
- Website auditing and analysis
- Online ordering site auditing and analysis
- Landing page strategy
- Social media auditing and analysis
- App/CRM auditing, strategy, and management
- Email marketing strategy and campaign management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Paid search strategy and management
- Display campaign strategy and management
- Youtube and streaming media advertising
- Spotify, Pandora, and audio streaming media advertising
- Alternative media platforms